Jacob christopher ortiz (tito) was born and raised in huntington beach. Graduated huntington high school, goldenwest junior college associates degree. Tito became a professional fighter and world champion at age 23. As a supporter of our us troops he visited them abroad in iraq 6 times. Tito is also a strong supporter of our first responders being a contributor to annual charities for the fire department, police department, and children’s hospitals. Tito is very passionate about all of these brave men and women and hope to bring more awareness, appreciation, and facilitate each of these very important organizations.
USO: Goodwill Ambassador
Traveling abroad to Iraq, and domestically to raise morale, support, and appreciation for all that our brave men and women do to fight for our country and our freedom.
UFC: Professional Fighter / Spokesperson
Pioneer of the MMA Sports world bringing attention to mixed martial arts, and the hard work and dedication it takes to have longevity (23 years) in this competitive sport.
Philanthropy: Charity Work
Los Angeles Police Memorial Foundation Annual Golf and Poker Tournaments, CHOC Hospital Board Member for Annual CHOC Children’s All In For Kids Event, Cancer Free Generation Ante Up, Tiger Woods Tiger Jam, and Kevin Carter & Jay DeMarcus Annual Waiting for Wishes Dinner.
Graduate Huntington Beach High School
Associates Degree Child Development Goldenwest Junior College
Wrestling Coach at Marina High School Huntington Beach 1995-1997
AWARDS AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
• UFC Hall of Fame 2012
• Recognition by Los Angeles Police Memorial Foundation 2016 & 2019
• Guest of Honor Wounded Warrior Battalion-West 2017
• UFC Light Heavyweight Champion 2000-2003 Defending title 5 consecutive times
• Owner/Creator of Punishment Athletics Apparel established 1999
• TV Actor: Celebrity Apprentice 2008, TNA Wrestling 2005 & 2013, CSI NY 2012
• Movie Actor: Cradle 2 the Grave 2003, The Crow 2005, Valley of Wolves 2006, Boo2 Madea Halloween 2017, Silencer 2018, Above The Shadows 2019, Trauma Center 2019.
Father of three boys Jacob 18 years old, and twin sons Jesse and Journey 11 years old. Tito lives in Huntington Harbour with his twin sons and long time partner Amber Miller. Raising good humans, who are loving, kind, compassionate, smart, driven young men who will give back to society.